Do you believe that businesses do business with other companies or do you think that people do business with people?
At Harmony BMS we believe that you do business with people. That’s why we are embarking on a five-part blog series so that you can get to know us a little bit better.
Every two weeks check back in for the WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WHY and WHERE of Harmony BMS.
Today we will focus on the WHEN
The last thing you want to worry about as a business owner is the big bad CRA coming after you. That’s why its so important to get your financials done by the experts.
At Harmony BMS we provide a number of services and the best time to come to us is when:
- You have a box of receipts that haven’t been organized or inputted
- You need to file your taxes
- You have questions about the CRA or your taxes
- You have questions about WSIB or need to make a submission
- You need to do expense and income tracking
- You want someone to handle your accounts payables
- You want some to handle your accounts receivables
- You aren’t sure how to do HST remittances
- You need someone to do payroll for you
- You want to hire someone, and you don’t know how
- You aren’t sure what the labour laws are for employees
- You need someone to provide administrative support for you
- You need someone to do a collection call on your behalf
We want to make sure you have Harmony in your life
This means outsourcing the things you hate to the people who love doing it and providing you with a stress-free experience throughout the whole business relationship. We respond quickly, and we work around the clock to make sure you are completely taken care of.
Here’s what one of our clients had to say about the experience of working with our company.
“Erin Rochon, from Harmony Bookkeeping and Management Solutions is an absolute pleasure to work with on all fronts! She is professional, courteous, prompt and helpful. My experience with bookkeepers has been brought to the next level from my interactions with her. She is a true Gem! Thank you for all you do!” Kristy Bailey – Interiors in Order Inc.
If what you need help with isn’t on the list and you aren’t sure WHEN to contact us, feel free to give us a call. We are happy to help even if its to direct you to another business in the area.
Join us for the next part of our series in a two-weeks-time, where we will be discussing the WHERE of Harmony BMS. Specifically, where can you get answers your tax and business management questions?